Nowadays, it’s surprising to find out that not everyone have an Instagram account. However, people who aren’t using the social media platform are aware of the importance of Instagram stories. If you’ve been privy to a story you can’t miss You’re probably thinking of ways to access it without having to sign up for an Instagram account.
This article will explain all that you should know regarding Instagram Stories and recommend which tools you can use to do this without creating an account.
View Instagram Stories with Third-Party Software without an account
Someone who is important to you has posted an update on their story and you’d like to check it out ASAP. You do not have an Inflact profile. It’s not a good idea for your friends to help you because the person who wrote the story can also see who’s seen it. If you try to go to the Instagram website, you’ll only get the option of creating an account. There’s no workaround to access the feed.
There’s an easy method to view Instagram stories without creating an account. However, you’ll require the appropriate third-party software. This list contains the best ones out there as well as directions on how to utilize them.
1. Insta-Stories Online
Insta-Stories Online is a free and simple-to-use tool that allows users to view stories even without registering an account. It’s a website, so it doesn’t need you to download any software or apps. In addition, you don’t need to sign up for an account on it.
- Go to Insta-Stories Online using your browser
- In the «search bar,» type the person’s «username» and press «Enter,» or click on the «magnifying glass» icon to the right. Make sure to include any dashes, dots, underscores or other punctuation marks that you find in their username.
- To access the stories of their followers, simply click on the circled profile icon once the profile has been made. Scroll down to view all stories of the particular user, and choose the one you want to see.
- If you want to view other stories published by the user, click the left or right Arrow.
Insta-Stories Online lets you download stories to your device by hitting the «Download» button located in the upper right corner. You can also save favorite profiles by clicking the heart icon that is located next to the username. You can also browse and download previous posts using this program.
In addition to watching and downloading Instagram stories, Instadp allows you to view and download Instagram profile pictures Reels, posts, Highlights, and Videos.
Here’s how to access Instagram stories with this tool:
- Go to the Instadp website using your browser
- Enter the «username» or click the «magnifying glasses» icon into the username search bar.
- Press «Continue» whenever it is displayed.
- Scroll down to view the stories that were posted by users in the past 24 hours. If you’d like to save any of them, simply click the «Download» button.
Each profile you look up will appear in «History,» so you are able to access them later without difficulty.
Instadp is available on every platform and is free.
StoriesIG is a simple and free website to view and downloading Instagram stories. It can be utilized on your computer or mobile device regardless of what operating system you are using. It can be used by following these steps:
- Go to the StoriesIG website using your browser
- In the search bar, type the profile’s «username» and press «Enter» or double-click the arrowhead symbol on the right. Be aware of any unique characters that appear in your username.
- You’ll notice the number of news stories currently published beneath the username. Scroll down to read them, if there are any. To save them to your device, click «Download.»
This tool allows you to download and look through Instagram Highlights. Just select «Highlights» when you search for a username.
Mystalk is different from other third-party Instagram account users.
Other sites automatically load a profile based on your search criteria, which could mean that you’ll get an incorrect result, particularly when there are lots of accounts that have a similar username.
Mystalk allows you to enter your username just like other users, however, it allows you to select the right profile. This means that you don’t need to know the exact username of the user. You can find the person with their real name when they’ve added their username to Instagram.
- Open your browser and go to the Mtstalk website.
- In the search box, type the «username» or «person’s first and last name,» and press «Enter» or click the «magnifying glass» on the right.
- Select the profile that you wish to view.
- You’ll find the stories of the profile beneath the username. Browse through them until you locate the story you’re interested in, or look through all of them. Click «Download» at the bottom-right corner to save the story.
Dumpor lets you search and download posts, stories, and videos anonymously. It also allows you to search by hashtags or locations.
- Open your browser and visit the Dumpor site.
- Type the «username» in the search bar.
- There will be a number of profiles in the search results. Select the profile you are interested in.
- Scroll down and hit «Show Stories.»
- Choose the one that you want to see. To save the file on your device, simply click the «green download icon» in the upper-right.
If you don’t have an Instagram account, you won’t be able to access stories from other users. It’s not an issue because of the numerous Instagram story viewers. There are numerous tools on the internet that work across any platform, no matter your operating system. They are also simple to use and are completely free.
We hope that this post has been helpful to you and will allow you view Instagram stories without creating an account.
Instagram Anonymous Account Viewing FAQs
Are third-party Instagram users safe?
In the majority of cases, using Instagram story viewers is safe. However, these websites can nonetheless monitor your actions and information. Those worried about the security of their online accounts shouldn’t use these tools or study them further before deciding on one.
Certain websites claim to allow you to see stories written by private profiles and redirect you to different websites that are often not legitimate. They may even have viruses that can harm your device.
Other apps from third parties display advertisements to provide funding for the creator, but they could occasionally display links to sites that are malicious.
You may be asked to input your telephone number or email address on different websites. This is up to you but we wouldn’t suggest this. Many Instagram story users don’t need any personal data.
Is It Possible to See the Story of Everyone’s Story without an Account?
It’s not possible to view all the stories of everyone. First of all you are only able to view posts from public profiles. Instagram users can choose between private and public. Everyone can view their stories and posts once the account is set to «public.» However the moment an account is private and publishes a post , or story, only the followers will be able to view it.
Additionally, Instagram features a «Close Friends» option. It allows users to share stories only with the people they’ve chosen. These stories cannot be accessed unless you create an account, or you add someone to a friend list.
Keep in mind that every story is only available for 24 hours. If the story is not saved to the «Highlights» section then you won’t be able to access it.